3:00 p.m. - Arrival at the Nordic Center & Greeting by Vela Concierge
3:30 p.m. - Brief snowshoe instruction & one-mile trek to yurts
4:30 p.m. - Arrival to yurts - bags will be delivered by snowmobile
5:30 p.m. - Wine & cheese happy hour
7:30 p.m. - Dinner is delivered to our yurt
9:00 p.m. - Moonlight Snowshoe & Chocolate Fondue Adventure
10:30 p.m. - Return to cabin and snuggle in
8:00 a.m - Continental breakfast with coffee, tea, hot chocolate or apple cider
9:00 a.m. - Nordic Skiing Adventure (beginner/relaxing nordic skiing:-)
11:00 a.m. - Return to yurt and pack bags
11:00 a.m. - One-mile snowshoe trek back to Nordic Center - Snowmobile brings bags to Nordic Center
12:00 p.m. - Arrival at Nordic Center & depart
1:00 p.m. - Optional lunch in Leadville
What to Bring
- A small overnight bag
- Essential toiletries
- A change of warm clothes
- Waterproof snow boots
- Base layer, snow pants, waterproof winter jacket
- Warm winter hat, winter gloves, warm socks
(**pretty much everything**)
- Overnight yurt accommodation
- Wine & cheese reception
- Snowshoe equipment
- Trail pass
- Guided moonlight snowshoe & fondue adventure
- Nordic ski rental
- Dedicated photo link
- New friends, great company and lots of laughter and love!
What's Not Included
- Optional Day 2 lunch at Leadville restaurant
- No prior snowshoe or nordic skiing experience required. We will be hiking/skiing on groomed nordic trails accessible for any level of experience.
- Each yurt has three full-size beds complete with down comforters.
- There is an outhouse a few feet away from the yurts.
- The yurts are “off-the-grid” - no wi-fi so please plan accordingly.
- Be prepared to form new bonds and make new friends with like-minded women. There are no rooms in the yurt and we are all sharing one great space!
- There will be three to six women to one yurt. There are full-size beds for ladies who want to share a bed.